- Login to cloudHQ.net
- Go to cloudHQ “Manager Services” tab: https://www.cloudHQ.net/dropbox/services
- Open a separate tab in your web browser
- In that new tab, go to dropbox.com and log out from your Dropbox account (that is email@example.com).
- Go back to “Services” tab of cloudHQ
- Click on “Dropbox” icon under Add Services in cloudHQ “Services” tab
- Then, you will be forward to Dropbox page which will ask you to login to Dropbox account which you want to connect with cloudHQ. So login with a new account (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the next step, Dropbox will ask for you confirmation to allow cloudHQ to access your account.
- At the end, you will be forwarded back to cloudHQ “Services” tab. You should see Dropox accounts email@example.com account and firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets assume that you want to add Dropbox account email@example.com and you already have Dropbox account firstname.lastname@example.org in cloudHQ:
If you have any further questions, please just email us at support@cloudHQ.net or call us on +1 888 666 7439..