Microsoft SharePoint’s solution enhances both internet and intranet sharing and collaboration in any enterprise by:
- Simplifying where to store content,
- Has advanced search capabilities, and
- Gathers business intelligence easily.
Main benefits of using cloudHQ with Sharepoint:
cloudHQ consolidates your entire cloud to Sharepoint, and can also backup your Sharepoint to other cloud storage services, synchronized in real-time.
These are the cloud services we backup to Sharepoint:
|Google Apps||Google Drive||Egnyte||Sugar Sync|
- Note: This is not a simple backup. We accomplish this with a Sharepoint sync, which means that if you back up a document from Salesforce to Sharepoint, you can still change that Salesforce document and those changes will be automatically reflected in your Sharepoint
- Prior to any file changes, we’ve arranged for an archive folder to ensure safe backup of your cloud to Sharepoint in case of accidental or malicious deletions.
- You can have offline access to Sharepoint documents by synching Sharepoint with OneDrive via cloudHQ.
- When you sync Sharepoint with your cloud, you can choose if it’s going to be a one-way or a two-way sync. A one-way sync is a backup of your cloud to Sharepoint. When you 2-way sync, you allow Sharepoint to be accessible through other cloud services. This is helpful for:
1) Your salespeople’s access to their Sharepoint documents while they’re in Salesforce.
2) Your management team’s access to a Sharepoint document while they are on an off-site location using Evernote on their mobile devices
3) Your Project Managers’ access to Sharepoint documents directly in their Basecamp project folder, etc.
Did you know? We already sync over 1 billion files a day, and never keep your data on our servers, which leaves you with a secure cloud sync. So what are you waiting for? Sync your cloud now!