When it comes to Black Friday success stories, retailers often credit their success to well-designed flyers. Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year, and retailers go all out to attract shoppers with doorbuster deals and deep discounts.
To stand out from the crowd, retailers need to create flyers that are eye-catching and easy to read. The best Black Friday flyers use bold colors and images to highlight the biggest discounts, and they clearly list the doorbuster deals and sale start (and end) times.
Retailers also need to make sure their flyers are distributed to as many people as possible. The best way to do this is to partner with local businesses and organizations who can help distribute the flyers, or send out an email campaign.
Some of the most successful Black Friday flyers have been created by retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart. These retailers have years of experience creating effective Black Friday marketing campaigns, and they use their knowledge to create flyers that get results.
Black Friday Sale Pro Tips
If you’re looking to create a successful Black Friday sale, here are 4 pro tips to help you make it a big splash!
- Use a Free Black Friday Flyer Template
- Remember to take a cue from the pros and use bold colors, images, and clear language to highlight the best deals. If you’re unsure of how to create your flyer and are pressed for time, simply use cloudHQ’s free Google Docs Templates flyer library.
- Copy the template you like, and edit it to suit your needs.
- Create an email list with Email List Builder
- Send out your email campaign with MailKing.io
- Partner with local businesses and organizations to help get your flyer into as many hands as possible.
Take a look at the sample free Black Friday flyer templates below that are waiting for you to claim. Don’t sleep on this HUGE money-making opportunity!