Father Day is upon us, and chances are you’re probably looking for free Father’s Day cards to send something nice to show your gratitude. Maybe you want to wish your clients, or every father in your company, happy Father’s Day greetings to celebrate the occasion.
Fortunately, there is a way for you to send them something that lets them know you care for them, and it won’t even cost you a penny. In fact, it won’t take up much of your time either!
If you own a Gmail account or a work email hosted through Google Workspace, you can use Email Templates by cloudHQ to send out cute Father’s Day cards, including:
- A delightful eCard to your (step)father or your husband
- Father’s Day cards to the fathers in your organization
- Masterfully designed Father’s Day sale announcements for the customers on your email list
Free Father’s Day Cards and Email Templates
The first step you need to take is to install the app onto your browser via the Google Workplace Marketplace. Once you install the app, you’ll gain access to our free Father’s Day cards (and other freebie email templates too).
7 easy steps to get the job done in under a minute:
- On your phone, open your Gmail app.
- Click on your + Compose button just like you usually would to write a new email.
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand area of your window.
- Tap on the Insert Templates by cloudHQ menu item.
- Tap on Free templates.
- Select the card you like best.
- Edit the text and send!
All It Takes Is a Few Seconds
The free email template only requires you to take a few clicks to get started on your mobile device.
Choose a design that meets your needs, include a message, and send out your card.
All of the fathers in your network will appreciate your thoughtfulness, so go ahead and send those Father Day cards today!