Have you ever needed to share an email outside of email? Now you can share them through: Skype, Slack, MS Teams, Messenger, WhatsApp, and more. Learn how our secure email link sharing works — it’s simpler and easier than you think.
Secure Email Link Sharing with a Single Click
You’ve received an email and need to send it to multiple people. Rather than hunting down their email addresses and forwarding them, you can simply create a secure link. Once you’ve installed cloudHQ’s email link sharing extension, you can share any email on the fly.
The advantages of cloudHQ’s secure link-sharing solution:
- A completely secure method of sharing your email link with anyone
- Shares the entirety of the email with large groups of people
- Supports Gmail email links via the Chrome browser
- Lets you share just one email message instead of the whole email thread, if you prefer
By sending a secure, shareable email link, you can share the contents of an email without potentially compromising your email address. You can send links to be shared with others without having to know the recipient. And you have the peace of mind that only the information in the email will be shared.
How to Get an Email Link to a Specific Email in Gmail
To share Gmail emails, you just need to install a Chrome extension. Once you install the Chrome extension, click the link icon at the top of an email to copy the link to your clipboard. You can then paste it anywhere you want, just like sharing a Google Doc or a Google Sheet. cloudHQ’s Email Link Sharing extension fills a gap in the Google suite, making it easier than ever to start sharing emails with your clients, vendors, and team.
The Advantages of Secure Email Link URLs
When you use secure email link sharing, you don’t share the original email; you share a copy of it. Your email access remains safe and secure, but you share the entire content without having to copy and paste it. Your team can view that link at any time, so they remain on the same page as you. Integrate your secure email links into your project management system, so everyone has the information they need to do their work.
Secure email links will help you:
- Forward necessary emails to your team
- Open trouble tickets or inquiries
- Triage issues to the responsible parties
- Save critical client or vendor information
Until now, the alternative was to forward documents, which requires you to know the email address of all the recipients. In today’s fast-paced world, it’s more likely that you will be working through Slack, MS Teams, or a project management solution.
How to Share an Email Link: Where Can You Share?
A secure cloudHQ email link will work anywhere a regular link would. You can include your cloudHQ link in:
- Google Docs or Microsoft Word documents. Attach relevant emails to templates, letters, or other relevant texts.
- Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel documents. Link out to important emails within your spreadsheets for reference.
- Project management solutions. Trello, Asana, and other popular project management solutions all support links.
- Text messages. Send an email link directly to someone via text or to a group chat.
- MS Teams or Slack. Send an email through a DM or send the email through your channels.
- Help desk ticketing systems. Link an email through a help desk to create a trouble ticket.
In short, cloudHQ’s secure email app will let you link out to secured email content anywhere a regular web link could go. You can process these links in anything from Microsoft PowerPoint to a live website, making it a simple and fast solution for sharing emails without having to copy and paste the content or find everyone’s email addresses.
The information in your email account shouldn’t be siloed. As more people are working in remote teams, cross-functional teams, and global teams, it becomes necessary to share information with ease. Whether you’re in the real estate, finance, health, education, or non-profit sector, secure email link sharing improves productivity while increasing security.
cloudHQ provides an extraordinary array of tools, micro-tools, and utilities to keep you productive at work. Explore the cloudHQ suite for more opportunities to get your job done — without any additional complexity.