Table of Contents
Email signatures are a necessity for every business. They provide important contact information and an opportunity to showcase your company’s branding and latest news.
But what should an email signature look like?
We’ll show you how to spice up your email signature with graphics, links, and even videos. Plus, we’ve gathered some examples from marketing experts to give you some ideas about how to create your own unique email signature.
How to Use an Email Signature Generator
To have an effective email signature, you should consider including the following information that’s both informative, but also provides an opportunity to include a marketing message about your company. They are:
- Company information
- Logo or headshot
- Meeting link
- Link to your sales website
- Link to a YouTube video
- Banner to wish your email recipients happy holidays
- An area for HTML for custom additions
Generate A Professional Email Signature For Individual Use
Creating an email signature for yourself is easy to do with a good email signature generator. Here’s how you can expect it to work:
Here is how to create a professional email signature:
- Install the extension from the Google Chrome Webstore.
- The extension icon will be added to your browser’s extensions. After clicking on the puzzle piece on the top right hand corner of your Chrome browser, scroll down to the new Chrome extension “Free Email Signature Generator for Gmail by cloudHQ,” and pin it.Now, you can always access your email signature by clicking on the email signature icon that’s on the top right corner of your Chrome icon toolbar. Additionally, you can also access your Email Signature Generator by clicking on the “Compose” button in your Gmail. From the “New message” window that appears, click the Email Signature Generator icon at the base of the window.
- Once you click on the icon, you should then select “Design My Signature” where you will be taken to the design dashboard.
- Fill up all necessary contact and business details, upload your photo or logo, and add the links to your social media profiles.
- When you are done designing your email signature, click “Save signatures” to save.
Congratulations! You now have a well–designed, personal email signature that you were able to create for free.
Next, we’re going to explore how you can create email signatures for your entire company.
Team Email Signature Guide
Free Email Signatures for Gmail by cloudHQ also allows you to create and manage email signatures for your team so that you can easily control your team’s email branding.
- From STEP 3 above, Select “Manage Team” and you will be taken to the design dashboard.
- Add your team’s Google Workspace account and link it.
- After you have successfully linked your Google Workspace account, click the “Create Signature Template” button and design an email signature template for your team.
- Enter your team’s contact details, upload a photo or a logo, and add the links to your website and social media profiles.
- Click the “Save Template” button.
Once the email signature template is saved, click the “back” button to get back to your team’s email signature template settings.
- Next, apply the email signature template to your team members by checking the box before each email. Then, select the template, and click the “Apply template” button.
- Click the “Preview all signatures” button to view that your email signatures.
Now that you know all about email signatures, it’s time to create one of your own.