Here is the procedure:
- Login to cloudHQ.net (using firstname.lastname@example.org account):
- Go to cloudHQ “Manager Services” tab (https://www.cloudHQ.net/services).
- In web browser, open a separate tab.
- In that new tab, log out from your Google Apps account (that is email@example.com).
- Go back to Services tab (https://www.cloudHQ.net/services)
- Click on “Google Docs” (under Add Services) in cloudHQ “Services” tab (https://www.cloudHQ.net/services).
- Then, you will be forward to Google page which will ask you to login to Google Docs account which you want to connect with cloudHQ. So login with a new account (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the next step, Google will ask for you confirmation to allow cloudHQ to access Google Docs for that account.
- At the end, you will be forwarded back to cloudHQ “Services” tab. You should see both GoogleDocs accounts (email@example.com account and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Note that you still have to login to cloudHQ using email@example.com account.
Please let us know if you have questions – our email is support@cloudHQ.net