We’ve recently released a host of free Chrome productivity extensions for Gmail.
They are all free.
If you have Gmail or host your company’s email through Google Apps, you can use any of all of them.
Each one is designed to help you do more, faster, and better.
Here’s the complete list:
1. Gmail Label Sharing
This is our most popular Chrome extension. You can use it to:
- Share a bunch of emails all at once with an unlimited amount of people who have an email address.
- How? Just create and share a Gmail label. You can put as many emails into your labels as you like. Anyone you’ve invited to share your label will have instant access to see it as a Gmail label in their Gmail too (or if they don’t use Gmail, in their email folder regardless of what email provider they use). This eliminates the need to send or forward any emails one at a time, which usually just gets confusing.
- Chat about specific emails in your Gmail label with anyone that you’ve shared your Gmail Label with.
- Small caveat: Sorry non-Gmail users, to use this feature, you need to be using Gmail.
Install Gmail Label Sharing.
2. Slick Email Templates
Create beautiful emails using free, pre-designed templates. Great for:
- Private announcements
- Party invitations
Once you’ve chosen a template and personalized your message, you’ll be able to send it just like any other email you send with Gmail. New templates are added all the time.
Install Gmail Email Templates.
3. Gmail Shared Todo
Create a shared to-do list for you and whoever you’re writing an email to. Keep track of accountability and watch your productivity rise!
Install Gmail Shared Todo.
4. Edit Emails in Google Docs
Save a Gmail message to Google Docs with one click.
This is great for creating an email collaboratively with your team. Before sending off that important email, you can save it to Google Docs and collaboratively work on it with your assistant, boss, or your entire team.
When it’s really important, team feedback is a good idea.
Install Edit Emails in Google Docs.
5. Convert Google Docs to Gmail Drafts
This is kind of like a continuation of #4 above, but it works the other way around: convert a Google Doc into a Gmail draft with one click.
All the formatting from your Google Doc will automatically carry through to your Gmail draft. Just don’t forget to take advantage of Google Drawings, Google doc templates, charts, tables, and images! Really, the possibilities are quite endless.
Install Convert Google Docs to Gmail Drafts and keep your perfect formatting.
6. Save Emails to PDF
Easily save Gmail messages as PDF documents to your computer. Simply click the “Save to PDF” button. Your email will be converted to a PDF and immediately downloaded to your computer.
Install Save Emails to PDF.
7. Save Emails to Google Drive
Save your Gmail message (and attachments) to Google Drive with a single click. SO helpful.
Install Save Emails to Google Drive.
8. Save Emails to Dropbox
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to Dropbox with one click.
Install Save Emails to Dropbox.
9. Save Emails to Slack
Save any Gmail message to Slack with one click. This gives you one complete record of a conversation around a topic, instead of having to search between Gmail and Slack to find who said what about a project.
Install Save Emails to Slack.
10. Save Emails to OneDrive
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to OneDrive with one click.
Install Save Emails to OneDrive.
11. Save Emails to OneDrive Business
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to OneDrive Business with one click.
Install Save Emails to OneDrive Business.
12. Save Emails to Box
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to Box with one click.
Install Save Emails to Box.
13. Save Emails to Salesforce
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to Salesforce with one click.
Install Save Emails to Salesforce.
14. Save Emails to SharePoint
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to Sharepoint with one click.
Install Save Emails to SharePoint.
15. Save Emails to OneNote
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to OneNote with one click.
Install Save Emails to OneNote.
16. Save Emails to Egnyte
Save any Gmail message (and attachments) to Egnyte with one click.
Install Save Emails to Egnyte.
More Free Productivity Tools Coming Soon!
We’re hard at work on more free productivity tools for you and your team.
To see our full list of Chrome extensions, visit cloudHQ’s page on the Chrome Web Store.