Whether you’re migrating email accounts, need to share receipts with HR, or have to brief a coworker about a project, sifting and forwarding emails in bulk can feel tedious.
The benefits of using a multi-forward service lie in its simplicity and swiftness. They come in handy when you need to immediately share a high volume of emails.
Sure, on the surface, you may think sending a couple of emails manually isn’t a big deal. But what if you’re required to send a year’s worth of messages?
Current projections show that 347.3 billion emails are sent and received each day globally. The figures may reach 361.6 billion emails by 2024. Your inbox may contain hundreds or thousands of emails.
Multi-forward email services allow you to send bulk emails in record time. Our article delves deeper into the uses of this service.
Here’s what you need to know.
3 Benefits of Using a Multi-Email Forwarding Service
The Multi-Email Forward extension by cloudHQ streamlines email forwarding for Gmail and Google Workspace users. No additional software is required as it syncs directly with Gmail upon installation. This allows you to quickly send emails in bulk with a single click, without having to switch between windows or open another application.
Select the emails or Gmail labels you need to transfer and click forward. Then let the intelligent app take care of the transfer process. The one-click solution makes bulk forwarding emails secure and swift.
Here are some more advantages of using our services to export bulk emails top PDF.
1. It Keeps Working Even If You Aren’t
Transferring a high volume of emails can take time.
Typically that would require you to sit and wait to transfer the emails. Or at least keep your laptop (or PC) running to complete the transfer process. If the transfer requires more than a day, you might have to resume the process the next day.
Our intuitive cloud-operated tool doesn’t need you to keep watch. Once you click “forward,” you can shift your focus elsewhere and shut down your system. The app continues to work ceaselessly until it completes the task without additional assistance or prompts from your end.
The innovative feature reduces delays and maximizes workday productivity.
2. Keep Track of Forwarded Emails
This Gmail extension comes with a user dashboard. You can use it to preview the progress of current requests and review the history of previous transfers.
This way, you won’t send duplicate emails / Gmail labels accidentally. You also have a list of recipients handy. You can use it for further email forwards and add more recipients when required without scrolling through your contact list.
3. For Work and Personal Use
The uses of our Multi-Email Forward Gmail extension are diverse. You can bulk share business and personal correspondences without any setbacks.
Here are some common scenarios where this app can help you for both personal and business use:
- Are you planning to switch email accounts? Get the cloud support you need to change accounts blazingly fast by transferring multiple emails simultaneously.
- Has your inbox reached full capacity? Declutter your Gmail account by transferring bulk emails in PDF or as labels to secondary accounts.
- Need to send multiple emails to coordinate with managers and colleagues? Optimize onboarding, project handoffs, and other corporate duties that require you to share labels, email threads, or client correspondences with one or more recipients.
- Do you want to sync your emails with a CRM? Use our extension to complete this task in a jiff.
- Do you need to send receipts to HR or financial advisors? Share the relevant emails with HR, insurance agents, accountants, and tax specialists with a click. The quick exchange will help them address your needs promptly.
- Lawyers, sales representatives, and real estate agents can use multi-email forwarding services to send bulk emails to their team. It’s a fast and effective way of keeping others in the loop without losing work hours.
In a Nutshell
The benefits of using a multi-email forwarding service lie in its resourcefulness, efficiency, and versatility. You can use it for multiple purposes at work and at home.
It’s a nifty solution for Gmail users who need to transfer many emails within a short time. A great feature of the innovative tool is that it allows you to sit back and relax by taking over the grunt work.
Have some questions? Visit our resource center to learn more.